Salam, Inshallah I Hope We All Memorize This And Stay In Rememberance To Recite It Everyday….
1) Recite Ayat Al Qursi At The Time Of Leaving House Because 70000 Angels Protect Person From Left, Right, Front and Back And If a Person Dies Before Returning He Will Get 70 Martyrs Reward.
2) Recite Ayat Al Qursi 40 Times Every Day At The Time Of Sunset Person Will Get Reward Of 40 Hajj.
3) Recite Ayat Al Qursi Every Night At Bed, This Creates One Angel Who Will Guard The Person Till Morning.
4) Recite Ayat Al Qursi Every Time After Doing Ablution (wuzu) This Will Raise Person 40 Times In Rank From Each Word.
5) Recite Ayat Al Qursi Every Time After Returning Home Because It Keeps Away Poverty.
The reason why Ayat Al-Qursi is the most excellent verse, is that this verse mentions the names of Allah Most High more than any other verse (i.e. this verse contains the most remembrance (dhikr) of Allah Most High). For example, some verses of the Quran may mention the names of Allah Most High two times, some may mention the names of Allah Most High four times, and some ten times. But in Ayat Al-Qursi, the names of Allah Most High have been mentioned seventeen times. Ayat Al-Qursi mentions six attributes (sifat) of Allah Most High, all six being mentioned in this single verse. The attributes mentioned are: the Divine Oneness (Wahdaniyyah) of Allah Most High, His Life (Hayah), His Knowledge (‘Ilm), His Kingdom (Mulk), His Divine Power (Qudrah) and His Will (Iradah).
Imam Muslim writes that Ubayy bin Ka‘b (Allah be well pleased with him) narrated that one day, the Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace) asked “O Ubayy! What is the most excellent verse of the Quran?” Ubayy replied, “Allah and His Messenger know best.” The Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace) said, “In your opinion, what is the most excellent verse of the Quran?” Ubayy bin Ka‘b replied, “Allah – There is no god but He”(i.e. Ayat al-Kursi). The Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace) placed his hand on his chest and said, “O Ubayy bin Ka‘b! May your knowledge be pleasant for you.”
Tip #1 – If you are having problems memorizing this verse, then visit this website for step by step help on memorizing this beautiful verse, this is where i memorized it.