Right now I’m using Google Analytics and Interestingly enough, I find the keywords or phrases visitors typed through search engines such as Google, Yahoo, Windows Live Search, etc to arrive on Chill Yo Islam Yo were at times quite unique, funny, and weird. I want to just list a couple of them in this post.
I’ll quickly show you what the visitor typed and how the Algorithm in the Search Engine showed relevance to an article that I wrote, which in return was displayed on the search page and the visitor clicked my article link.
Alright peep it.
1) Visitor A typed in – Does smoking weed affect salat? And arrived on the article “ Yo Brother, That’s not a cigarette, that’s cigaweed”
2) Visitor B typed in – Can ties be worn to an Islamic Wedding? And Arrived on the Article ” You can wear a tie, It’s all good”
3) Visitor C typed in – Muslim youth pick up lines And arrived on the Article ” Islamic pick up lines, what the haram?
4) Visitor D typed in – Nigger Names and arrived on the Article ” Nas names new album nigger, why?”
5) Visitor E typed in – how to treat your wife in Islam and arrived on the article “ Beating your wife is prohibited in Islam, get it straight”
and the last one
6) Visitor F typed in – Do girls smoke hookah? And arrived on the article “Smoking cigarettes and hookah, is it the same?
Alright yo Inshallah I’ll post more later this week Inshallah, thought maybe you would find this interesting.
Pass the halal fried chicken. Wasalaam.
How did you find this article? Rate it or leave a comment at the top!