I was searching through twitter to see what people are tweeting about for Eid Al Adha and it was very interesting. I’d thought I share it with all of you to see what your reactions are.
I didn’t put the users names to protect their privacy. If you have something you would like to share, just let me know and I’ll put it up.
Random Eid Tweets
- Just bought my outfit for Eid damn Ima be looking fresh. Question is why am I in such a rush to wear it lol
- Happy Eid, don’t miss Eid prayer, the joy starts from there
- Enjoy the day, and our Muslim Holiday on Nov ’09. Eid Mubarak! same date on Thanksgiving day Gobble2… Happy Thanksgiving!
- Happy Eid Al-Adha to everyone, don’t forget the poor, they’re the most important reason of this Eid.
- it smells like Eid.
- Just walked in the door, Happy Turkey Day & Eid Mubarak to all that celebrate. I’ll be the one with the huge friggin’ belly in the corner.
- Eid al-Adha highlights a Gaza family’s struggle to survive – Rami Almeghari writing from the occupied Gaza Strip,…
- Eid Mubarak to everyone! It is amazing to be fasting on a day when most are over indulging because Hallmark & the poultry industry
- Eid Mubarak to every Muslim person on my Twitter. Big up Flow Dan and Breeze. Original Akhees
- Yay! We’re having turkey for Eid tomorrow!! So it kinda feels like thanksgiving!
- EID Mubarak everyone May Allah accept the hajj of those that are there Ameen!
Follow me on twitter – SaadYo